UPDATED 7:30 PM PT – Thursday, March 18, 2021
The World Health Organization has authorized China to effectively bar American scientists from the probe into the origins of COVID-19. According to the Wall Street Journal on Thursday, the WHO has allowed Chinese officials to determine which American scientists can join the international probe into COVID’s origins.
The WHO said none of the scientists recommended by the HHS were approved to join the probe so far. Meanwhile, Australia has been leading its own investigation.
“50 percent of the members of this panel were put there by the Chinese government,” Flinders University Prof. Nikolai Petrovsky said. “And given we know that some of the international members of the panel are quite parochial and supportive of China, I think we can assume that China, in fact, were confident that they had the majority of panel members on their side, which meant the panel only trumped findings that were agreed to by the Chinese government. And again that’s not an independent panel.”
This shows just how crafty viruses are at hiding and why we should never be complacent. Covid-19 might acquire the same tricks resulting in late re-emergence https://t.co/RKMgREZB6g
— Nikolai Petrovsky (@vaxine_news) March 13, 2021
China has also accused American and Australian scientists of “misinformation” on every occasion they have questioned Beijing’s narrative about COVID-19.